Friday, November 27, 2009

Miley cyrus nude pics. Like no other!

Miley cyrus nude pics. Fresh pics...
miley cyrus nude picsmiley cyrus nude picsmiley cyrus nude picsmiley cyrus nude pics
POOR MILEY CYRUS (!!!! OK, I think it is very silly of people and completely turn against HATE Miley Cyrus, because they are a couple of photo shoots with Vanity Fair had " ", and they have some Internet images, which are probably fakes, hoaxes, photo-shopped and Wizarded edited. They are so naive and hateful, I think. What's wrong with Miley Cyrus? She is a child made by God, and an error and that was when she was 15/16! (Shes almost 17). You cannot forgive her for what you can, if your child has model like pictures that would taken? you against them? The turn is not as images do not naked! And the people here compare Britney Spears THE TRUE NUDIST, and some say better Britney, how can they say? "For me there is no comparison. People call Miley a whore, but Britney is a lunatic. Miley is sweet and a child, and had to make many more mistakes before shes dead. Arent we all? Dont we all make mistakes I dont think Miley deserves all the hate it gets. Shes a beautiful person. Isn't all just sensitive. Doesn't it any more loyal fans ? Does anyone still it is I do. Until she makes another BAD mistake of being shown that, unlike the dumb internet photos, then I may reconsider my loyalty. Do not hesitate to disagree with me and I disagree, but please be polite OR I WILL REPORT YOU! Thank you.
Click to download s-e-x-t-a-p-e...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment